MADE IN MANCHESTER FESTIVAL & PITCH PRODUCTIONS LTD (the “PROMOTER”)
THE ULTIMATE ‘MADE IN MANCHESTER’ VIP FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the THE ULTIMATE ‘MADE IN MANCHESTER’ VIP FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”). By entering into the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
|Prize Draw||THE ULTIMATE ‘MADE IN MANCHESTER’ VIP FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE|
|Promoter||Made In Manchester Festival & Pitch Productions Ltd|
|Entry||– Like & Share Competition post on Facebook|
– Tag 3 Friends in the Comments of the Original Facebook Competition Post
– Like the ‘Made In Manchester’ Facebook Page
|Prize||– 4 x VIP Tickets to a ‘Made In Manchester’ Festival in 2020|
– £50 of tokens to be redeemed at the festival bars provided by Bars at Yours
– £50 of tokens to be redeemed at the gin or prosecco bar provided by Bee-Ginning Mobile Gin Bar and Bar Toast
– £50 of tokens to be redeemed at any of the ‘Made In Manchester’ food vendors within the food village
– 4 x Made In Manchester t-shirts
– 4 x VIP Lanyards with Lineup
– Backstage ‘Meet & Greet’ with the headline act
|Specific Requirements||Over 18s Only!|
|Opening Date||Friday 6th March 2020|
|Closing Date||23.59pm on Sunday 3rd May 2020|
- The Competition opens and closes on the dates specified above. No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. [Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.] Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions above are invalid.
- The Prize Draw is open to persons aged eighteen (18), who are residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Prize Draw is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
- In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must follow the entry instructions specified above (the “Entry”).
- This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information provided will only be used for purposes as detailed in clause 15.
- Entrants agree that proof of submitting their Entry to the Promoter’s social media page shall not be proof of the Promoter’s receipt of any Entry.
- NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW.
- There will be one (1) first Prize winner only (collectively, the “Winner”). The prizes are as set out above (collectively, the “Prize”)
- The draw will be made on by an independent person or random selection software selected by Promoter and such person and the Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Your Entry must not disparage the Promoter, or any other party affiliated with the Competition, nor infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. This includes the use of third party copyright or a third party’s right of personality/publicity. Your Entry shall not feature any other person’s name, image or voice, reference products that compete with the Promoter products or comprise of words or photographs which are obscene or vulgar, offensive, abusive, harmful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, sexually or racially or ethically or religiously insulting, harassing, profane or otherwise unlawful. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove your Entry from the Promoter’s social media pages if it is in breach of these terms and conditions (including but not limited to any Entry requirements). The Promoter has the right to moderate any Entry before any Winners are selected.
- The Winner for the Prize will be drawn week commencing Monday 4th May at random from all entries received. The Winner will be notified by a reply to their comment under the original competition post on facebook or by direct message on Facebook within 7 days of the competition closing, and will be given instructions on how to claim their Prize. The winner will be required to private message the Promoter in response to the notification. If the winner cannot be contacted by Monday 11th May, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner and award the prize to this entry. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner agrees to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
- The Prize(s) may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is subject to availability.
- Each Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize Draw or the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize and any internet auction site). The Prize(s) is/are non-transferable.
- The name of the Winner will be announced on the Made In Manchester Facebook Page.
- Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the Prize Draw. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you. We may share the information you provide with companies who form part of our group of companies and, in certain circumstances, with entities engaged by us, in order to administer the Prize Draw. This means that the information you provide us may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to various countries. This information may be subject to the laws of the countries in which it is stored or used, and those countries may have a different data protection regime than the country in which you reside. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to such transfer, processing and storage of your personal information. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
- Once the tickets have been issued to the winner for the festival of their choice they cannot be transferred or changed.
- Entrants accept that the Facebook page is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. While the Promoter takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Instagram page is properly functioning at all times, the Promoter does not warrant that the Facebook page will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Facebook page or the server that makes it available are free of software viruses or bugs or other defects. The Promoter has no control over, and disclaims all responsibility for, any content which entrants (collectively known as “Users”), may encounter, or events which may occur as a result of any User’s use of the Facebook page to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the Promoter shall not be liable for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever incurred by Users as a result of their use of the Facebook page. The Promoter does not exclude liability for death or personal injury. However, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, Users accept that the Promoter cannot be liable to Users for any loss or damage which entrants may suffer as a result of using the Facebook page. Users must take their own precautions (including but not limited to installing adequate protective measures to guard against software viruses and ensuring that up-to-date copies are made of all data) to protect Users against loss or damage.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
- By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© Made In Manchester Festival & Pitch Productions LTD 2020. All rights reserved.